A sleek silhouette, a welcoming intimate atmosphere, discover aboard this new ship the philosophy that has made L’Austral and LE BORéAL such a success: the spirit of Yacht Cruises.
Sailing under the French flag, this magnificent yacht of only 132 staterooms and Suites, with balconies, joined our fleet in July 2013. You will be enchanted by the contemporary decor inspired by the luxury yachting world, with fluid lines and a modern colour scheme combining natural wood with shades of grey and white.
A refined ambiance is enhanced by the quality of the workmanship and materials: white Corian counters in the lobby contrast with the warmth of leather to recall a boat’s hull, while the central sculpture of enamelled pieces takes its inspiration from the sea. In the loungebar, the carpet picks up a tennis stripe theme symbolising a certain idea of cruising, one synonymous with French elegance and a chic seaside spirit.
* Length:466 ft
* Beam: 59 ft
* Draft:15.3 ft
* Cruising speed:14 knots
* Ice class:1 C
* Classification:Bureau Veritas
* Guest decks:6
* Guest capacity:up to 264 PAX
* Normal crew size:140
* Fleet of expedition Zodiac®
* Gross tonnage:10 944 UMS
* Electric motors:2 x 2300 KW
* Installed power:6 400 KW
* Our two restaurants welcome you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Gastronomic Restaurant, with a capacity of 268 persons, is situated on Pondichéry Deck and serves you French and international cuisine accompagnied by fine wine. On the Grill Restaurant, you will have the opportuniny to eat outside and enjoy buffet lunch and themed dinner.
* Whether you want to join other guests in the theatre games area (Wii™ consoles, etc), or relax on your own in a quiet corner of the library, Le Boréal has been designed to meet the needs of every guest.
* Everything has been done to preserve the independence of each guest to suit their personal tastes: lounges for lectures and shows, a spa in partnership with Sothys™, but also more intimate spaces such as the library and internet corner.
* Comfortable cabins, nearly all with private balcony, are available forfamilies either as triples or as communicating cabins. There is also a games area with Wii™ consoles, children's menus.Just as if you were on a private yacht, your time is your own to do as you please. Fitted with the latest equipment (Kinesis Wall, running machine) and in partnership with the famous Sothys™ brand, the Beauty Centre on Le Boréal welcomes you for some unforgettable moments of relaxation and pampering (beauty treatments, hairdresser, hammam, balneotherapy).
Elegance and flexibility of the suites and staterooms, decorated by French interior designer Jean-Philippe Nuel.
• Flexible capacity of the ship: from 112 to 132 suites & staterooms.
• Maximum configuration: 4 suites & 128 staterooms.
• Maximum number of suites configuration: 24 suites & 88 staterooms.
• Magnificent ocean views: 124 staterooms and suites with balcony
* Individually-controlled airconditioning
* Cabin layout: kingsize bed, or twin beds, communicating cabins available (children welcome)
* Flat screen satellite TV
* IPod™ players
* Desk with stationery
* Electronic safe
* French bath products
* Dressing table and hairdryer
* Bath robes
* Satellite direct line telephone
* 110/220 volts
* 24hr room service